Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Geocaching FTF

I had to make a business trip up to Fargo, ND this week, and it looks like someone's been posting on my blog while I was gone! Hmmm. Wonder what that's all about???? Note to self... turn on password protection.

This is how the Fargo trip went.



Anyway, enough of that.

I woke up this morning to the fun message in my email. Ponder$DOG placed Trolls on the Luce out on the Luce Line Trail. Ponder$DOG just found our Luce Line caches five days ago. That must have inspired him, because this is his first hide. It fits right in with my master plan to California-ize geocaching on the Luce Line.

It was a good hide, but it included a bridge. (Trolls? Bridge? Get it?) I generally don't like bridge caches because they are hard, and I'm a wimp. I like geocaches that are the size of a VW Beetle (the old ones) sitting on the 50-yard line in the Metrodome, with orange ribbons streaming from it. That's the kind of geocaches I like.

Trolls on the Luce was a small Lock & Lock, was well hidden, and took us a while to find the thing. But it felt great to get our 5th FTF. The photo is the Luce Line as it appeared this morning in 25 degree temps. Still cold and icy. Come on spring!

Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 60c1240b0ede1f711514d8b6dd4db92d


On Zazzle, Wayfarer is known as Paintingcoyote36. Check out this great items from her store.


make custom gifts at Zazzle

Listen to tonka_boy's playlist on Blip.fm

GeoCaching WebRing
GeoCaching WebRing by tmaster
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]