Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trestle Collapses Geocache - Update

The Trestle Collapses Geocache (GCQAJ6) near Winstead, MN was archived by our local reviewer last week. It needed maintenance, and too many people posted DNFs on it. Now I don't feel so bad for posting two of them.

It was such a great idea, and a great place for a geocache, I sent a message to the owner offering to adopt the cache and keep it alive. I'll keep you in the loop if I hear back from them. They were very active geocachers with 95 owned caches and 347 finds, but haven't logged anything for over a year.

If I get no response from them, I'll ask our reviewer if I can place a new hide out there.

You can read about our DNFs on this post.

Trestle collapse

Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 60c1240b0ede1f711514d8b6dd4db92d


On Zazzle, Wayfarer is known as Paintingcoyote36. Check out this great items from her store.


make custom gifts at Zazzle

Listen to tonka_boy's playlist on Blip.fm

GeoCaching WebRing
GeoCaching WebRing by tmaster
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]