Balmy - 33 degrees today. But it was a dry heat.
So we went geocaching at a nearby city park. While just over 100 square acres, the park has ball diamonds, a great fishing lake, hiking trails, and six geocaches. We got 4 out of the 5 that we attempted. And we were too tired to try for the sixth. Trudging through the deep snow, following snowshoe trails (we weren't quite clever enough to have snowshoes ourselves) we were all in, and we couldn't find this one.
The log had comments like. . .
- Had me stumped for a while until I started thinking outside the box!!!
- Great hide. You have to pay attention to detail here.
- ...this one has got to be the amongst the best of it's kind...wicked cammo...
- Extremely clever hide.
- The other logs indicate that it takes two to find this one, and that was the case with us.
- Wow! Nice job on the hide. Took a little while but I finally found it.
Edit Note: The cache owner responded to my DNF post and assured me that it's out there - and winter friendly!