10. You get to use those cool Winter Friendly attributes on your cache listing page.
9. Geocaching in muck-lucks is very fashionable.
8. Where else can you go ice fishing and geocaching in the same day?
7. Sled dogs make great caching buddies.
6. You can ski right up to most geocaches.
5. After geocaching, you can warm up to a nice warm plate of lutefisk.
4. You can geocache all 4 seasons: Almost winter. Winter. Still Winter. And construction.
3. !0,000 lakes in which to hide a 5 X 5 geocache.
2. Beaver lodges makes great cache hides.
1. And the number one reason to be a geocacher in Minnesota...
Mosquito song in the summer is so beautiful.